Monday, December 31, 2007
2008 is going to be GREAT
My friend Angela and I were both born on the 8th of the month and exactly 6 months apart. We have always said that "Eight is Great!". So I think 2008 is going to be a great year.
I have thought a lot about my resolutions for the year and here is what I have so far:
1. I will increase our savings/investments by 10%.
2. I will pay all of my bills when they come in and not procrastinate.
1. I will lose X amount of weight this year. (I know the number of pounds I would like to lose but I am not willing to share it yet.)
2. I will get our family eating whole foods (raw if possible) for as many meals as possible.
1. I will regularly take care of my hair, eyebrows, nails and toes.
2. I will only buy clothes that will last and not clothes that are on sale. (Although clothes that will last AND on sale would be great!)
1. I will forgive my family. Really forgive and move on.
2. I will take more time with my husband. As my friend Lynn pointed out, he really loves me and likes to spend time with me.
1. I will read books that are not related to the field of speech language pathology.
2. I will mentor Kelly during her CFY and take the time to learn something new.
I love New Years resolutions. I think it is a great time to 'regroup' and get a clear plan of attack for the new year. What about you? Do you make resolutions? If so what are they?